Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 137|
Boone's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"One of the issues I feel strongly about is illegal immigration."
- Excerpt:"I also believe we should adhere to our forefather's intentions of a limited federal government. The United States Constitution gives only limited power to the federal government and these powers include the defense and common welfare of the nation, handling disputes between the states, establishing common currency, to regulate commerce with other nations and to control naturalization and immigration at our borders."
- Excerpt:"Another hot issue I feel strongly about is the power of eminent domain or the abuses of eminent domain by local governments. This has been spelled out by our country's founders in the Fifth Amendment."
Boone ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 137. Boone ran as a Libertarian candidate and was defeated by District 145 incumbent Lyndall Fraker (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 137, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lyndall Fraker Incumbent||83.2%||14,320|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Boone + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State roundup: Loophole could mean Calif. docs eat some costs - News-Medical.net
- Gun control measures stall in Iowa Legislature - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier
- T. Boone Pickens at 85: Energy mogul talks about his life, legacy and why he ... - Tulsa World
- Classical and Opera - New York Times
- Your Students, Your Schools -- Des Moines south - DesMoinesRegister.com
- GOP senator filibusters budget bill over First Steps funding - The Missouri Times
- General Assembly sends budget to Nixon, but not without controversy - The Missouri Times
- State Treasurer Keeps Returning Money - KTTS
- Smartphone vehicle insurance bill moves to the House - KRCG
- Death notices for May 7 - Tulsa World
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |