|Bachelor's||Purdue University, 1967|
|Master's||Purdue University, 1968|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1963 - 1983|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 10th Congressional District
Conner lost to Robert Klepinger
in the Democratic primary on May 6, 2014.
Conner was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 73 of the Ohio House of Representatives.
Conner's professional experience includes working as a programmer at Ben Graham Corporation, engineer at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and owner/operator at Effective Automated Systems Engineering. He served in the United States Air Force from 1963 to 1983.
Conner lists the following issues on his campaign website:
- End Corporate Control of Congress, Restore Democracy
- Healthcare Reform - Better Health at Much Lower Cost
- Bank Regulation - Prevent Another Financial Collapse
- Economy and Jobs
- Secure Social Security - Raise the Wage Cap to $200,000
- Promote Green Energy and Achieve Energy Independence
- Immigration - Everyone Must be Registered
- War on Terror
- Laws Should be Short, Concise and Clear
- See also: Ohio's 10th Congressional District elections, 2014
Conner ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 10th District. Conner sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014, but was defeated by Robert Klepinger.
- See also: Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2012
Conner ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 73. Conner defeated Linda Borgert in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by Rick Perales (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 73, General Election, 2012
|| Bill Conner
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 73 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Linda Borgert
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Conner + Ohio + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Bill Conner News Feed
- ↑ Campaign website, "Home," accessed March 6, 2014
- ↑ Campaign website, "Issues," accessed March 6, 2014
- ↑ Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State: Elections and Voting, "Democratic Ohio Representative: March 6, 2012," accessed June 7, 2012