Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 34A|
Hunter ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 34A. He lost against Douglas A. Hancey Jr. and Harold R. Jones in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012. Lary S. Larson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives District 34A Republican Primary, 2012|
|Douglas A. Hancey Jr.||46.2%||1,997|
|Harold R. Jones||37.8%||1,637|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Hunter + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bachmann: Boehner will use 'loophole' to pass immigration in the House - Daily Caller
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- Committee OKs Controversial Grazing Permit Bill - Outdoor Life Magazine (blog)
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- 10 beautiful private islands you wish you could afford [SLIDESHOW - Daily Caller]
- AT&T to allow presidential alerts to your phone that you can't turn off - Daily Caller
- Court: Ariz. citizenship proof law illegal - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Guy Weadick's unpublished manuscript: How the wild West was tamed - Calgary Herald
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found