|Arizona House of Representatives District 5|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Konopnicki's professional experience includes owning several McDonald's Restaurants and radio stations and working as the Chief Executive Officer for WSK Management Systems.
He volunteers with the Boy Scouts, Boys and Girls Clubs, and Ronald McDonald Houses.
- Commerce Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Natural Resources and Rural Affairs Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Chair)
Konopnicki's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2003 - vehicle surfing prohibited
- HB 2059 - probation; global position system monitoring
- HB 2519 - pseudoephedrine products; pharmacies
- HB 2564 - abortion
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Konopnicki was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arizona House of Representatives.
Konopnicki raised $71,092 for the campaign, Brown raised $74,243, and Brewer raised $9,185.
|Arizona State House, District 5 (2008)|
|Jack Brown (D)||31,966|
|Bill Konopnicki (R)||37,576|
|Barbara G. Brewer (R)||30,089|
Below are Konopnicki's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Salt River Project||$1,300|
|AZ Assoc of Realtors||$750|
|AZ Medical Assoc||$700|
|AZ Multi-Housing Assoc||$596|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Konopnicki + Arizona + House" Bill Konopnicki News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Bill Konopnicki's personal website
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Bill Konopnicki
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Bill Konopnicki on Twitter
- Kill Konopnicki's YouTube Channel
|Arizona State House District 5
| Succeeded by|