Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 59|
|Years of service||1974-1978|
|Birthday||July 20, 1952|
|Place of birth||Dublin, Texas|
|Profession||Computer programmer/technical writer|
Norris ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 59. Norris ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by J.D. Sheffield (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 59, General Election, 2012|
Norris listed his top priority as education. He opposes privatization of state services and argues that "to pay for healthcare we must fix the structural deficit and find a balance between revenue collection and cost containment."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Norris + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Marine: Military sex abuse has deep cultural roots - West Hartford News
- Bill would take sex assault cases out of commanders' hands - The Journal News
- 'A rising tide lifts all boats' - The Decatur Daily
- Reenactment: Reenactors part 2 - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com
- Watch the rowing races, adopt a dog celebrate the Italian Market and more ... - Philly.com
- Rangers beat A's 6-5 on 2 homers in 10th inning - 14 News WFIE Evansville
- Events in Connecticut - New York Times
- Summer Stage - PGH City Paper
- Permaculture Puts Down Roots in Harrisburg - PennLive.com (blog)
- Gun-control groups winning New Hampshire air war - Washington Post (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
Public Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts M - Z |