|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Brooke Elizabeth Lierman and incumbents Luke Clippinger and Peter A. Hammen defeated Liam F. Davis and Bill Romani in the Democratic primary, while Roger D. Bedingfield, Joh Sedtal and Duane Shelton were unopposed in the Republican primary. Lierman, Clippinger and Hammen defeated Bedingfield, Sedtal and Shelton for three seats in the general election.
Romani ran against Luke Clippinger, Peter Hammen (incumbent), Brian McHale (incumbent), Jason Filippou, Melissa Techentin and Roger Bedingfield in the September 14 primary. He was defeated by Luke Clippinger, Peter Hammen (incumbent) and Brian McHale in the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Romani + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House of Delegates District 46
- Maryland House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Maryland State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Bill Romani on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed March 4, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |