Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 51|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Gary Grigsby was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Dean Dohrman was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bill Wayne was unopposed in the Libertarian primary. Dohrman defeated Grigsby and Wayne in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 51, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Dean Dohrman Incumbent||57.2%||4,727|
Wayne ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 51. Wayne ran as a Libertarian Party candidate and was defeated by Dean A. Dohrman (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012|
Wayne was a Libertarian candidate for District 121 of the Missouri House of Representatives. The primary election was on August 3, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010. Wayne's opponents in the November 2 general election were incumbent Denny Hoskins (R) and Courtney Cole (D).
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 51
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |