Blaine County, Idaho
|Transparency grading process|
- See also: Evaluation of Idaho county websites
This website was last evaluated on July 1, 2014.
- Budget reports for both the current fiscal year and past fiscal years are available.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are available for both the current year and past years.
- Information about elected officials is available, including email addresses in all but two cases (assessor and clerk).
- Contact information, including email addresses, is available for departments and administrative officials.
- Building permit and zoning information, including applications and instructions, is available.
- Audit reports are available for the past three fiscal years.
- Basic contract information for the current fiscal year is available. This includes contract identification numbers, payment schedule, payment/receipt amounts and the names of the individuals or groups receiving or making payments.
- The county discloses its relationships with lobbying organizations and notes the amount paid in membership dues.
- Information about the public records request process is available, including a record request form.
- Links to information about property taxes do not appear to be functional.
- Official Blaine County Website
- Blaine County Sheriff
- Blaine County on Idaho.gov
- Blaine County School District
- Blaine County, Idaho, "Budgets," accessed June 1, 2014
- Blaine County, Idaho, "Current Agendas of Upcoming Meetings and Archived Minutes," accessed July 1, 2014
- Blaine County, Idaho, "Elected Officials," accessed July 1, 2014
- Blaine County, Idaho, "County Departments," accessed July 1, 2014
- Blaine County, Idaho, "Applications, Forms, and Brochures," accessed July 1, 2014
- Blaine County, Idaho, "Contracts," accessed July 1, 2014
- Blaine County, Idaho, "Public Records Request," accessed July 1, 2014