|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bellevue Metro Council|
|Bachelor's||David Lipscomb University|
|J.D.||Nashville School of Law|
Mitchell received a BA in Poltiical Science from David Lipscomb University. He later received a JD from Nashville School of Law. He has worked as a director of sales and employee benefits.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mitchell served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Calendar and Rules|
|• Local Government|
Mitchell won election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50. Mitchell ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and defeated Charles Williamson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Mitchell and his wife, Chastity, have two children. They currently reside in Nashville, Tennessee. Mitchell is a member of the Joelton Civitan Club and Tennessee Conservation Voters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bo + Mitchell + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Metro rethinks land swap that would demolish old Ben West Library - The Tennessean
- Vilonia City Council may hold off on allowing sales tax to 'sunset' - Log Cabin Democrat
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Daniel Boulud - Huffington Post
- 3 years after Tenn. flood, protecting people progresses - USA TODAY
- Demolishing the Ben West Building was a bad idea ? but moving Nashville ... - Nashville Scene
- Why Demolishing the Ben West Building is a Bad Idea - Nashville Scene (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Bo Mitchell's official campaign website
- Bo Mitchell on Facebook
- Bo Mitchell on Twitter
Gary Moore, Sr. (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 50
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |