|Nevada State Senate Clark 10 District|
|Nevada State Assembly|
|1982 - 1985|
|Bachelor's||University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
|Service/branch||United States Army Reserve|
|Years of service||1962|
Coffin served in the Nevada State Assembly from 1982 to 1985.
Coffin earned his B.S. in Accounting/Business Administration from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. His professional experience includes owning Bob Coffin Insurance since 1969 and Bob Coffin Books since 1989. Coffin served in the United States Army Reserve in 1962.
While in the Nevada State Senate, Coffin served on the following committees:
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2006
|Nevada State Senate, Clark 10 District (2006)|
|Bob Coffin (D)||9,152||100.0%|
In 2008, a year he was not up for re-election, Coffin collected $32,050 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 525||$3,000|
Coffin and his wife, Mary, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Coffin + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bob Coffin's Official Nevada State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1994, 1990
|Nevada Senate, Clark 10 District
| Succeeded by|