Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 29A|
|Master's||Indiana State University|
|Ph.D.||Washington State University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Croker's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Health and Human Services
- Excerpt: "Health and Human Services play a crucial role in our State. ...With such awesome responsibility comes the need for a high level of accountability. Medical providers have expressed concerns over some practices, Nursing Facility providers have expressed concerns over some practices, and this list continues as well."
- Ethics Law
- Excerpt: " I believe everyone given the public trust must act honorably and be above reproach. Your trust should never be violated, we need an ethics law."
- Our Children
- Excerpt: "...I am passionate about this work and will do whatever I can to reduce the number of children that are neglected or abused. I do not have all the answers but I can tell you I will look for them and seek to provide a safer Idaho for our children."
- Education and Economic Development
- Excerpt: "Every year, more than a third of U.S. workers change jobs, and more than 30 million Americans are working in newly created jobs. One of the best ways to meet the demands of Idaho’s future is our community colleges and technical colleges. Both are less expensive than four-year institutions and in addition to two-year degrees both provide one or two year certificate programs as well."
- Students Come First Law
- Excerpt: "Teachers need to be prepared better at addressing learning diversity in the classroom. We need to put our limited fiscal resources where they will do the most good. I would propose that a system of 'instructional model building' be incorporated that helps to develop our teachers in addressing more diverse learning once instructional models are found that can be employed."
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 29A, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Croker + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mayors Against Illegal Guns' Ad Targets Jeff Flake, Features Aurora Mom - Huffington Post
- Republicans Split On Media Shield Law Amid Outrage Over Associated Press ... - Huffington Post
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee Republicans Request Hearing On Benghazi - The Chattanoogan
- Fannie Mae will pay $59.4 billion to the Treasury - The Hill (blog)
- Mel Watt nomination faces long odds - Politico
- Neil Heslin Smeared By Connecticut Carry Gun Lobbying Group - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Libya ambassador nominee vows sufficient security - The Idaho Statesman
- President Obama Golfing with Senators - East Idaho News
- GOP Raises Heat on CFPB's Cordray - Roll Call
- BRT, IFA mending fences - Two exit SNR Denton head to Crossroads - Mortgage ... - Politico (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Bob Croker, "Positions," accessed October 19, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, 2012 general election candidate list, retrieved September 5, 2012.
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012