For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 29|
On his website, Irwin pushes for "[getting] the government out of our personal lives," "cutting business over regulation," and education reforms such as charter schools, vouchers, and staff "empowerment."
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Irwin ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 29. Irwin ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent April Mastroluca (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||April Mastroluca Incumbent||50.7%||13,418|
|Independent American||Anthony Blanque||3.6%||942|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Irwin + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- (timed out) Bob Irwin 2012, "Solutions," accessed October 23, 2012
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014