|Montana Public Service Commissioner - District 4|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|Years in position||0|
|Predecessor||Gail Gutsche (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||8 years in a 16-year period|
|Montana State Senate District 44|
|Montana House of Representatives|
|High school||Ronan High School, 1956|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1956-1958|
|Birthday||March 18, 1938|
|Place of birth||Ronan, Montana|
Lake won election to the Montana Public Service Commission on November 6, 2012.
Montana Public Service Commission (2013 - Present)
Montana State Senate (2011 - 2013)
Lake represented District 44 in the Montana State Senate from 2011 to 2013.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lake served on these committees:
Lake ran for District 4 of the Montana Public Service Commission in 2012. He defeated Jim Pearson and Chris Greil in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Democratic incumbent Gail Gutsche in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana Public Service Commission District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gail Gutsche Incumbent||48.6%||46,462|
|Election Results via Montana Secretary of State.|
|Montana Public Service Commission District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Election Results Via: The Montana Secretary of State|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
|Montana State Senate, District 44 General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Bob Lake Incumbent||59.1%||5,189|
In 2010, a year in which Lake was up for re-election, he collected $24,731 in donations.
No contributions to his campaign were over $1,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Bob + Lake + Montana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Arctic This Week: 11 May 2013 ? 17 May 2013 - The Arctic Institute
- Local Business Briefs - Independent Record - Helena Independent Record
- OurReadersSpeak - The Montana Standard - Montana Standard
- Entertainment listings - Vancouver Sun - Vancouver Sun
- Cruel or necessary? The true cost of wild horse roundups - NBCNews.com
- Poll: Which Senator Is Most Likely to Change His or Her Vote on Background ... - National Journal
- Opposition to Dairy Supply Management Mounts - Wall Street Journal (press release)
- Tom Coburn Withdraws Gun Amendment On Water Bill (UPDATE) - Huffington Post
- Senators Cardin & Collins celebrate American Craft Beer Week with intro BREW ... - Examiner.com
- Award-winning broadcaster, Mt. Carmel native dies at 78 - News Item
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Lake and his wife, Faithe, have two children.
- Bob Lake's official campaign website
- Montana State Senate Website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
Gail Gutsche (D)
|Montana Public Service Commissioner District 4
| Succeeded by|
|Montana Senate District 44
| Succeeded by|