|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 7, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 5th Congressional District
He was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 5th Congressional District of Tennessee.
- See also: Tennessee's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
Ries is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 5th District. Ries is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 7, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Tennessee's 5th Congressional District elections, 2012
Ries ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 5th District. He was defeated by Brad Staats in the August 2, 2014 Republican primary.
|U.S. House, Tennessee's 5th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012
| Justin Jones
| Bob Ries
| John Smith
| Tracey Tarum
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Ries' reports.
|Bob Ries (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 8, 2014||$4,321.48||$0||$(536.27)||$3,785.21|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Ries + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Bob Ries News Feed
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ The Tennessean, "Colorful crew seeks chance to take on Rep. Jim Cooper," accessed July 31, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results"
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Ries 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 24, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014