Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 11|
Shirley filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 11 but was decertified from the ballot. He filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate and was on the ballot for the November 6 general election where he was defeated.
Due to the filing dispute in South Carolina, Shirley was removed from the ballot just before the primary. He and four other candidates filed a lawsuit against the state of South Carolina and the State Election Commission in an attempt to get the primary delayed, but ultimately failed when a Federal Judge struck down their request.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Shirley + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Schools?School Notes - The Connection Newspapers - Virginia Connection Newspapers
- ProfNet Roundup: 2013 Commencement Speakers - Sacramento Bee
- Property Sales - Stowe Today
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
- Community Calendar for Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - Greensboro News & Record
- Killer Bees Attack Florida Man And Firefighters; Kill Dog (VIDEO) - Huffington ... - Huffington Post
- Rev. Joe Neal Anderson - Clarksville Now
- CHARLOTTE MAYOR JOINS CABINET -- LIFE LESSON from Gio Gonzalez ... - Politico (blog)
- Our Town: Andy Griffith and the Humor of Mourning by Evan Smith Rakoff - lareviewofbooks
- Andy Griffith, America's surrogate father - Salon
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |