For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Texas House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Channelview High School, 1996|
|Date of birth||August 3, 1979|
|Place of birth||Conroe, Texas|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Michael Hayles, Sr. was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Will Metcalf and Ted Seago defeated Duane Ham, Gary Louie, Jason Millsaps and Steve Simonsen in the Republican primary. Metcalf defeated Seago in the May 27 Republican primary. Metcalf defeated Hayles and Bob Townsend (L) in the general election. Millsaps suspended his campaign before the Republican primary and endorsed Seago; he remained on the ballot.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 16 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Michael Hayles, Sr.||13.7%||4,748|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2012
Townsend ran in the 2012 election for Texas State Senate, District 4. Townsend ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Tommy Williams (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas State Senate, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tommy Williams Incumbent||89.8%||216,076|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Townsend + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website (2012)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from The Texas Tribune
- Profile from the Libertarian Party
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Ted Seago Campaign, "Jason Millsaps Withdraws and Endorses Ted Seago!" February 5, 2014. accessed February 19, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2012 Election and Candidate Information," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |