|Indiana House of Representatives District 55|
White earned both his undergraduate and graduate degrees at Purdue University. White served for seven years with the Farm Credit System. White also worked as a farm manager and rural appraiser with the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
A brief synopsis of White's professional career include:
- Executive Director of the Indiana Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts
- Executive Director of the Leadership 2000 program
- 1996: Indiana Farm Bureau (IFB), Director of Natural Resources
- 1998: Senior policy staff member of the U. S. Senate Agriculture Committee
- 2001: Indiana State Director of USDA, Rural Development
White ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 55. White ran against Sam Harvey, Lora N. Williams, and Cindy Meyer Ziemke in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012, and was defeated by Cindy Meyer Ziemke. David Moeller ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 55 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Cindy Meyer Ziemke||33.3%||2,771|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + White + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
White is married to Melina (Mel) Fox and their children are: Erika, Michael and Vanessa.
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |