Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 3|
|High school||Corning Union High School, 1975|
|Bachelor's||California State University, Chico, 1979|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 3
of the California State Assembly
Williams's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Burdensome regulations, along with high taxes and fees, have driven good jobs away from the North State. I will work to overturn regulations that don’t make sense and harm our economy."
- Excerpt: "Gov. Jerry Brown and a number liberal special interest groups want to raise taxes. I say no, because we already pay more than enough. The problem in Sacramento in not a lack of revenues, it is lack of fiscal discipline."
- Our Natural Resources and Water Rights
- Excerpt: "As a fifth generation farmer, I know the importance of land stewardship. I also know the damage done to our economy by crazy environmental laws that are out of balance and unrealistic."
- Excerpt: "I believe in individual freedom and responsibility. Our Constitution was written by some very wise individuals who understood the dangers of an unrestrained government."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Williams ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 3. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 3 Blanket Primary, 2012
||Dan Logue Incumbent
|| Bob Williams
Williams and his wife, Candy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Williams + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found