|Texas House of Representatives, District 89|
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Sameena Karmally was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Jodie Laubenberg was unopposed in the Republican primary. Karmally, Laubenberg and Bob Worthington (L) will face off in the general election.
Worthington ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 89. Worthington ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election, but does not appear on the Libertarian Party of Texas list of candidates.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Worthington + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Civil Justice League, "Texas House Races 2014," accessed December 17, 2013
- Texas Secretary of State - 2012 Election and Candidate Information
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current Election History," accessed February 17, 2014
- Libertarian Party of Texas, "2012 Candidate Listings," accessed July 20, 2012
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |