Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
On December 3, the Hall County Republican Party will hosted a candidate forum at 10:30 AM at the Spout Springs Library. Both Banks and Dunahoo will participate. Details on the special forum can be found here.
On November 8, Banks faced fellow Republicans Emory West Dunahoo, Jr., Dominic Ottaviano, Todd Reed, William Sykes, and Kris Yardley as well as Democrat Paul Godfrey. Since no candidate received a majority of the vote, the top two vote getters--Banks and Dunahoo--proceeded to a runoff election on December 6 where Banks was defeated.
- Gainesville Times, "South Hall ho-hum over runoff in December," November 26, 2011
- Gainesville Times, "Dunahoo, Banks head to runoff for House 25 seat," November 8, 2011
- Gainesville Times, "Road tax gets thumbs down at candidate forum," November 2, 2011 (Debate Coverage)
- Access North Georgia, "State House candidates agree more than they disagree," November 1, 2011 (Debate Coverage)
- Bobby Banks, Campaign site (timed out)
- Bobby Banks, Campaign Facebook page
- Bobby Banks, 2010 County Commissioner Campaign site
- '"Gainsville Times, "Longtime lawyer seeks House seat," September 29, 2011
- Georgia Secretary of State, "List of Candidates, District 25," October 19, 2011
- Georgia Secretary of State, District 25, Unofficial Results, November 8, 2011
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Unofficial Results--District 25," accessed December 7, 2011
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |