was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 26
of the North Carolina State Senate
Coffer's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Today's most urgent problems
- "Drugs that destroy lives, tear apart families and breed crime"
- "Hazardous wastes that threaten our drinking water and kill our marine resources"
- "Quality education and good Law Enforcement & fire Department"
- "Good Jobs for all with sound economic growth and a good citizen program"
- "Hold taxes to a bare minimum"
- "I would have an open door policy and an open mind"
- See also: North Carolina State Senate elections, 2012
Coffer ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina State Senate District 26. He lost to incumbent Philip E. Berger in the Republican primary on May 8. 
|North Carolina State Senate District 26 Republican Primary, 2012
Phil Berger Incumbent
| Bobby Coffer
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Coffer + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found