For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas State Senate District 28|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Glover has been a State Representative for Mayor of the City of Carlisle. He was also a Delegate at the Arkansas Constitutional Convention. He then served in the Arkansas State House of Representatives from 1999 to 2002.
Glover's professional experience includes working in insurance.
- Revenue and Tax Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Rules, Resolutions and Memorials Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Transportation, Technology and Legislative Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Glover was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Glover raised $34,125 for his campaign.
In 2006, Glover collected $34,125 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$4,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$1,500|
Glover has a wife, Helen.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Glover + Arkansas + Senate" Bobby Glover News Feed
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas State Senate
- Arkansas Senate Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Bobby Glover
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Bobby Glover
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 28
| Succeeded by|
Eddie Joe Williams