|Maine House of Representatives District 136|
|Bachelor's||Texas Wesleyan University|
|Profession||Biddeford City Councilor|
Mills has served on the Biddeford City Council since 2007, and was Council President from 2009 to 2011. He earned his B.S. in Political Science with minor studies in Finance & Legal Studies from Texas Wesleyan University, and is anticipated to receive his M.A. in Management & Leadership from Liberty University in December 2012. He is a Veteran of the USMC & US Army Reserves.
Mills' additional professional experience includes:
- Past Biddeford Finance Committee Chair 2009-2011
- Past Elected Member: Biddeford City Charter Commission 2005-2006
- Present Biddeford Policy Committee Chair 2009-Present
- Past Committee Member: Biddeford Capital Projects 2007-2009
- Past Commission Member: Biddeford Environmental Commission 2004-2011
- Past Commission Member: Downtown Development Commission 2005-2009
- Past Member: Biddeford Wastewater Commission 2004-2009
Mills' political experience includes:
- 2005, Biddeford Charter Commission
- 2006, Independent candidate, York County County Commissioner
- 2008, Democratic candidate, York County Register of Probate
- 2010, Democratic candidate, Maine State House # 136
- 2007 - Present, City Councilor for Biddeford, Ward 5
Mills ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 136. He lost against incumbent Megan Rochelo in the Democratic primary on June 12. Lucille Rowe was unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 136 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Megan Rochelo Incumbent||76.6%||324|
Mills was born in Cherry Point, North Carolina. He is married with 2 sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bobby + Mills + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Address: PO Box 852, Biddeford, ME 04005 email@example.com
- Information provided by candidate
- Maine Secretary of State, "June 12, 2012 primary election candidates"
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |