Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 41|
|Profession||Pastor/Physical therapist assistant|
Stewart ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 41. Stewart ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by incumbent John Windle (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Windle Incumbent||61.7%||12,785|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Stewart + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Beyond Cuccinelli, GOP delegates predict close races at convention - Loudoun Times-Mirror
- Public Officials, War Heroes Come Together to Kick Off 2013 Coca-Cola 600 - PaddockTalk
- A Preakness Primer: 138 years of horses, hats and ?high? society - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Tornado warning issued for Rutherford, Bedford counties until 2 am - The Tennessean
- Rev. Joe Neal Anderson - Clarksville Now
- Are the States Deepening the Nation's Red-Blue Divide? - Governing (blog)
- Deaths in Central Florida - Orlando Sentinel
- Flashback: Betting hurts Packers - Leader-Telegram
- Long cold, Saturday nights heat up - SouthCoastToday.com
- Rep. Griffin Introduces Bill to Issue Veteran Identification Cards to Certain ... - Targeted News Service (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |