|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Kentucky University|
|Master's||Morehead State University|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012.
McCool is Vice-President and Chief Institutional Officer at Big Sandy Community and Technical College. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps.
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Hubert Collins defeated Sid Allen in the Democratic primary, while Bobby McCool defeated Dewie Ison and Scott Wells in the Republican primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Hubert Collins Incumbent||60.5%||4,784|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97 Republican Primary, 2014|
McCool ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 97. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Hubert Collins in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Hubert Collins Incumbent||59%||8,305|
McCool and his wife, Debbie, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bobby + McCool + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 97
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Bobby McCool on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed January 29, 2014
- "bobbymccool," Official Campaign Website
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |