Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 65|
She is a retired Michigan Department of Corrections employee.
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 65. She defeated Steve Grace in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Mike Shirkey (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Shirkey Incumbent||56.8%||22,862|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Johnson was a co-organizer of a rally in support of President Obama's "Buffet Rule," a proposal to raise taxes on millionaires.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bonnie + Johnson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Glimpses of the Past: May 23 - Green Bay Press Gazette
- At the Galleries - Green Bay Press Gazette
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Great Deformation: Assessing the Blame for Who Busted ... - HNN Huntingtonnews.net
- Finding Edward Hopper's Vermont - AFAnews
- Poetry helps Art Attack reception author deal with epilepsy - Harborcountry News
- ProfNet Experts Available on Summer Safety, Post-Surgery Infections, Stuttering - The Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |