|Nevada Assembly District 40|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||Long Beach State University|
|Profession||Public Policy Consultant|
Parnell earned her B.A. in History and her Master's Equivalence in Education Endorsement from Long Beach State University. Her professional experience includes working as a public policy consultant and has worked as a teacher.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Mortenson served on the following committees:
- Corrections, Parole, and Probation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Education Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Health and Human Services Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Parnell raised $153,201 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 40 (2008)|
|Bonnie Parnell (D)||9,749||48.06%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bonnie Parnell's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada State Education Association||$10,000|
Parnell has two children: Charley and Andy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bonnie + Parnell + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Bonnie Parnell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998
- Carson Now, "Big Turnover in Nevada Legislature," March 9, 2010
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Bonnie Parnell," accessed November 21, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2008 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Bonnie Parnell," accessed November 21, 2014
|Nevada State Assembly District 40
| Succeeded by|
Pete Livermore (R)