For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Nevada Assembly District 40|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||Long Beach State University|
|Profession||Public Policy Consultant|
Parnell earned her B.A. in History and her Master's Equivalence in Education Endorsement from Long Beach State University. Her professional experience includes working as a public policy consultant and has worked as a teacher.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Mortenson served on the following committees:
- Corrections, Parole, and Probation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Education Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Health and Human Services Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Parnell raised $153,201 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 40 (2008)|
|Bonnie Parnell (D)||9,749||48.06%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bonnie Parnell's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada State Education Association||$10,000|
Parnell has two children: Charley and Andy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bonnie + Parnell + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Bonnie Parnell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998
- Carson Now, "Big Turnover in Nevada Legislature," March 9, 2010
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Bonnie Parnell," accessed November 21, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2008 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Bonnie Parnell," accessed November 21, 2014
|Nevada State Assembly District 40
| Succeeded by|
Pete Livermore (R)