|Nevada Assembly District 40|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Public Policy Consultant|
Parnell received her Bachelor of Arts in History and her Master's Equivalence in Education Endorsement from Long Beach State University. She works as a public policy consultant and has worked as a teacher. She has two children: Charley and Andy.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Mortenson served on the following committees:
- Corrections, Parole, and Probation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Education Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Health and Human Services Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Nevada Assembly
Parnell raised $153,201 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 40 (2008)|
|Bonnie Parnell (D)||9,749||48.06%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bonnie Parnell's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada State Education Association||$10,000|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Bonnie Parnell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998
|Nevada State Assembly District 40
| Succeeded by|