Boone County is one of 99 counties in Iowa.
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- Budget is available.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available.
- Property taxes can be paid online.
- Information about obtaining public records is provided.
- County supervisors are listed, but individual contact information is not available.
- Information on building permits and zoning is provided, but forms are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on audits or contracts.
- There is no online search for public records.
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ Minutes/Agendas
- ↑ Pay Taxes online
- ↑ Recorder (dead link)
- ↑ Supervisors (dead link)
- ↑ Planning FAQ