Bossier Parish is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana. A parish, in Louisiana, is the equivalent of a county in other states. Bossier Parish is represented by 12 jurors who represent various districts throughout the parish.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- The website lists the 12-member Police Jury and includes contact/meeting information.
- The website includes budgets from 2002 to 2011.
- Meeting agendas and meeting minutes are published on the website.
- Audits are published on the website.
- No information is listed on parish contracts, audits or taxes.
- No information is provided about how parish residents can request access to public documents of the parish under Louisiana's sunshine laws.
- There is a section of the website for zoning permits, and the page contains downloadable copies of the zoning ordinance, but no permits.