|Illinois House of Representatives District 110|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Halbrook served on the following committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture & Conservation|
|• Appropriations-Higher Education|
|• Counties & Townships|
Halbrook won election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 110. Halbrook defeated Kevin L. Garner in the March 20 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 110 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kevin L. Garner||45.5%||5,150|
Halbrook was endorsed by Family-Pac.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Halbrook received a score of 100 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of A+ according to the IOP’s grading scale. His score was tied for the highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brad + Halbrook + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislators against legalizing medical marijuana - Effingham Daily News
- Illinois House sends pension reform to Senate - Pantagraph.com - Bloomington Pantagraph
- House OKS pension overhaul; measure now goes to state Senate - The Southern
- Medical marijuana proposal advances in Illinois legislature - Journal Gazette and Times-Courier
- Pension reformers: Take a bow - Chicago Tribune
- Ricin In Letter Sent To Roger Wicker, Senate Official Confirms - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Brad Halbrook - Candidate for State Representative in 110th District Facebook page
- ↑ Edgar County Watchdogs, "Brad Halbrook Appointed as Illinois State Representative, 109th District," April 2, 2012
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Family-Pac, "Endorsements," accessed June 22, 2012
- ↑ Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
Chapin Rose (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 110
| Succeeded by|
Roger L. Eddy (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 109
| Succeeded by|
David B. Reis (R)
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts M - Z |