|Washington House of Representatives, District 12b|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Hawkins's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:" During future economic growth, legislators should replenish the state’s cash reserves and properly fund educational programs as opposed to raising taxes and creating new governmental programs."
- Excerpt:"Brad believes that the state should focus transportation dollars on reducing traffic congestion. Every effort should be made to realize savings in portions of the state’s transportation budget, such as use of private ferry contracting, in order to free up more dollars to help relieve traffic congestion."
- Excerpt:"Brad will be frugal in budgetary oversight but believes strongly in protecting our citizens and implementing a fair justice system."
- Excerpt:"Brad understands budgeting and the importance of being a responsible steward of public dollars."
- Excerpt:"Brad does not support a state income tax. Nearly half of the state’s revenues come from the state portion of the sales tax."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hawkins served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Financial Services|
|• Capital Budget|
Hawkins won election in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 12b. Hawkins ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated incumbent Mike Armstrong (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 12b, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Armstrong Incumbent||49.1%||25,253|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brad + Hawkins + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) - Moviefone
- Richard Corliss Previews the Movies of Summer 2013 - TIME
- Hollywood Heats Up With Summer Offerings: A Preview - The SandPaper
- Capital Beat: What is, and isn't, a 'tax increase' in the state budget? - Concord Monitor
- Summer Times: Movies -- loud and heroic - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Summer movies preview Apocalyptic films loom large, but heroes and hilarity ... - Boston Globe
- Irish Travel To St. John's For Critical BIG EAST Series - Notre Dame Official Athletic Site
- Summer Movie Release Schedule - New York Times
- Special session will be needed - The Spokesman Review
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Aide: 'Harry Reid doesn't speak for' Kelly Ayotte - The Union Leader
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Mike Armstrong (R)
|Washington House of Representatives District 12
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |