Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 18B|
|Bachelor's||Ecology, University of California-Irvine|
|Master's||MBA, California State University-Long Beach|
|Profession||Finance manager and business owner|
Brad Bolicek's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt: "Small business growth and success is crucial to growing the economy and expanding the employment base. Job growth can only be accomplished through a vibrant economy. Removing obstacles and eliminating burdensome regulations leads to a positive and growing business climate. The government shall not stand in the way of economic growth, but rather have policies to allow the free market to expand without obstacles."
- Lower and Fair Taxes
- Excerpt: "The current property tax model and income tax structure hinders Idaho Families. Our government does not have a revenue problem, but a spending problem. ...Too often government entities believe more revenue is the answer to their problems, instead of looking at what is redundant and unnecessary. It's time government runs like a business."
- Reduce Government Intrusion and Regulations
- Excerpt: "I will work to require the Federal Government to follow the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which clearly states the supremacy of States’ rights in the organization of our nation. We must assert our State’s rights and remind the federal government that its purpose is to serve states, not the other way around."
Bolicek ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 18B. He defeated John Hruby in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012, and lost to incumbent Phylis King (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 18B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Phylis King Incumbent||56.2%||11,748|
|Republican||Brad R. Bolicek||43.8%||9,145|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 18B Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brad + Bolicek + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Brad Bolicek, "Issues," accessed October 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary candidates," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012