|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 4
Sauer's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Abortion - Excerpt: "We must return to an era of personal responsibility. Abortion should and must not be a secondary form of birth control."
- Budget - Excerpt: "We must balance the budget..."
- 2nd Amendment - Excerpt: ."..I am in support of concealed carry laws with the provision that a gun safety course is taken before granting concealed carry. "
- Education - Excerpt: "One of our most profound and fundamental responsibilities as a society was a education of our next generation. Having a quality education was a answer to a plethora of other issues."
- Taxes - Excerpt: "It is time to get the government out of the way by reducing business taxes so we attract more companies and more jobs to Wisconsin. "
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 4 General Election (2010)|
|Chad Weininger (R)||12,476|
|Sam Dunlop (D)||8,361|
|Brad Sauer (I)||838|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 4 Primary (2010)|
|Brad Sauer (Independent)||12|
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |