|Maine House of Representatives, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Maine House of Representatives District 149|
|2010 - 2012|
|Maine House of Representatives|
|2004 - 2006|
Moulton is a former Republican member of the Maine House of Representatives, representing District 149 from 2010 to 2012. Moulton previously served in the Maine House of Representatives from 2004-2006. Moulton ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 149.
Moulton earned his B.A. from Eastern College and his M.A. and J.D. from Catholic University. Moulton is an attorney.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Moulton served on the following committees:
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Patricia Hymanson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Bradley Moulton was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Moulton ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 149. Moulton ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Paul McGowan (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 149, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bradley Moulton Incumbent||45.6%||2,586|
Moulton's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic candidate Michael Score. According to official results, Moulton defeated Score in the November 2 general election. Democratic incumbent Dawn Hill did not seek re-election, although she was eligible to do so under Maine's term limits.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 149 (2010)|
|Bradley Moulton (R)||2,541||56%|
|Michael Score (D)||1,790||39%|
In 2010, Moulton raised $3,317 in contributions.
No contributions to his campaign were of $1,000 or more.
Moulton and his wife, Karen, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Bradley + Moulton + Maine + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 4
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Dawn Hill (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 149
| Succeeded by|
Paul McGowan (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |