For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 3|
|High school||Monticello High School (1990)|
|Associate's||Lakeshore Technical College|
|Profession||Independent Newspaper Courier|
On her official campaign website, Lefeber pledges "to downsize government and eliminate needless regulations that hamper business and threaten private property." Her legislative agenda would center on the following positions:
- Pro Second, Ninth and Tenth Amendment rights
- Pro raw milk, natural remedies, and vitamins and minerals
- Anti-smart growth, Fox Wisconsin Heritage Parkway, and Green Tier
Lefeber was endorsed by the following organizations:
- Pro-Life Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Liberty PAC
- Wisconsin Gun Owners
- “The Group”-Appleton
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Lefeber ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 3. She was defeated by incumbent Al Ott (R) in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Kole Oswald ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Al Ott Incumbent||73.9%||4,576|
Lefeber resides in Hilbert, Wisconsin. She is married to Steve (also known as Tiny), and has a daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Brandi + Lefeber + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Brandi Lefeber for 3rd District Assmembly, "Issues," accessed August 10, 2012 (dead link) (dead link)
- Brandi Lefeber for 3rd District Assembly, "Endorsements," accessed August 10, 2012 (dead link) (dead link)
- Associated Press Primary Election Results, "Wisconsin State Assembly Primary Results 2012," August 14, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012 (dead link) (dead link)
- Brandi Lefeber on Facebook, "About," accessed August 10, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |