|Georgia State Senate District 21|
|January 14, 2013 – present|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||January 8, 2013|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Brandon Beach is a Republican member of the Georgia State Senate, representing District 21 since 2013. He previously ran for the seat in 2012 and was defeated in the July 31, 2012 primary election.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Beach served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Science and Technology, Vice Chair|
|• Economic Development|
|• Government Oversight|
Beach won election in the special election for Georgia State Senate District 21. The seat was vacant following the resignation of Chip Rogers (R) on December 5, 2012. Beach defeated Sean Jerguson (R) in the special election on January 8, 2013.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2012
Beach ran in the 2012 election for Georgia State Senate District 21. Beach ran and lost against incumbent Chip Rogers in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Georgia State Senate, District 21 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Chip Rogers Incumbent||59%||17,659|
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2010
Beach lost in a primary runoff to John Albers on August 10.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brandon + Beach + Georgia + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sen. Murphy, Rep. Hamilton Given High Grades by Chamber - Patch.com
- Former Rep. Sean Jerguson, Business Partners Hit with Default Judgment - Patch.com
- Fellowship Students Participate in Roswell's National Day of Prayer - Patch.com
- Isakson cuts ribbon on road project - NeighborNewspapers.com
- Education Notebook for South Mississippi - SunHerald.com
- Local celebrities to show off fancy footwork for children - Cherokee Tribune
- Mobile County school news, week of April 29 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Cherokee Tribune, "Beach set to get to work Monday," January 13, 2013
- ↑ Cherokee Ledger News, "Special Senate and House elections set," December 6, 2012
- ↑ Cherokee Tribune, "Beach bests Jerguson in state Senate special election," January 9, 2013
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
Chip Rogers (R)
|Georgia State Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|