For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arizona House of Representatives District 10|
Patrick's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Improving our education system and making it more affordable does more than improve graduation rates. It produces a robust and qualified workforce capable of attracting large-scale employers to our state. A strong education system is the only long term cure to Arizona’s struggling economy."
- Local Control
- Excerpt: "They have tried to manipulate our local elections, structure our local water policy and dictate what our children learn in their local classrooms. This partisan wave of anti-Tucson legislation which flows out of Phoenix must stop. I am not afraid to stand up to the political attacks on our city or the politicians behind them."
- Excerpt: "As a Veteran of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, I have a special understanding of the sacrifices that our servicemembers must make when duty calls. As these wars begin to close, we can expect a huge influx in the number of Veterans returning to Arizona."
- The Economy
- Excerpt: "Shortsighted lawmakers at the legislature have created an economic model designed to fail. Collecting a huge percentage of the state's revenue from home sales, they left our economic future to the whims of the housing market. When the market fell through in 2008, our economy fell with it. "
Patrick ran in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 10. He was defeated by incumbent Bruce Wheeler and Stefanie Mach in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.<
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 10 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Bruce Wheeler Incumbent||39%||12,235|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brandon + Patrick + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.