Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 26A|
Bly's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Maintain a balanced budget and a healthy reserve fund balance"
- Excerpt:"Remove bureaucratic barriers that prohibit job growth"
- Excerpt:"Reduce the tax burden on families, retirees and small business"
- Excerpt:"Focus on high achievement and excellent schools for all Minnesota students"
Bly ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 26A. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Tina Liebling (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 26A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tina Liebling Incumbent||58.9%||10,484|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Breanna + Bly + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |