|U.S. House, California, District 33|
Roske is the creator and co-executive producer of "Chasing the Hill," a fictional show about life on Capitol Hill.
Roske's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Death Penalty
- Excerpt: "A death sentence ends up costing taxpayers more than keeping someone in jail for life."
- Gun Rights
- Excerpt: "I'm a gun owner, but we should change the rules of ownership."
- Excerpt: "God loves love. Obviously."
- Excerpt: "I hate legislation that tries to tell taxpaying, free citizens what they can and can't do with their own bodies."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brent + Roske + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 33rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 33rd Congressional District
- Variety, "Web Producer To Challenge Henry Waxman for Congressional Seat," August 1, 2013
- Los Angeles Times, "Brent Roske drops out of Waxman seat race, endorses Williamson," May 9, 2014
- The Hill, "‘Chasing the Hill’ creator to run for Congress," July 2, 2013
- Campaign website, "On the Issues," accessed April 24, 2014