|Oregon House of Representatives District 58|
|Bachelor's||Southern Utah University|
|J.D.||University of Utah|
Smith is an attorney at Baum, Smith & Eyre LLC and has served as Union County Bar Association President. He earned his BA from Southern Utah University and his JD from the University of Utah. He is married to his wife, Jeannette. They have four children.
On his 2012 campaign site, Smith outlines his campaign themes:
- "I will fight: to stop expansion of government spending and regulation; for control of our forest lands for recreation, logging and grazing; [and] to protect the real economic activity that brings Eastern Oregon prosperity."
Smith ran in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 58. Smith was defeated by incumbent Bob Jenson in the May 15 Republican primary. Jack Esp and Eli Stephens also ran. Heidi Van Schoonhoven ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 58 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Bob Jenson Incumbent||53.1%||4,367|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brent + Smith + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- After a decade of breeding California condors, the Oregon Zoo will exhibit the ... - OregonLive.com
- MAX mess in the west; Oregon Symphony Waterfront Park concert: Downtown ... - OregonLive.com
- FULL coming events calendar -- May 14, 2013 - East Oregonian (subscription)
- Falcons Trade Up: Desmond Trufant To Atlanta With No. 22 Pick In 2013 NFL Draft - Huffington Post
- Irish Travel To St. John's For Critical BIG EAST Series - Notre Dame Official Athletic Site
- NFL Draft 2013 - as it happened - The Guardian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Oregon Secretary of State, 2012 Candidate Information, "Brent H Smith"
- Project Vote Smart Biography, "Brent H Smith"