Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 156|
Binder's professional experience includes working as a lawyer and founder of Binder & Canno, LLC.
Binder's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As your State Representative I will fight to restore funding to ensure that the children of Pennsylvania and the businesses of Pennsylvania can thrive by Harrisburg properly investing in education."
- Excerpt:"I believe in protecting the environment and allocating appropriate funds to compensate Pennsylvanians for the extraction of Pennsylvania’s natural resources."
- Excerpt:"As your State Representative, I will look for ways to create more jobs for Pennsylvanians while improving our infrastructure. Chester County has many of our state’s beautiful historic bridges, many of which are in need of repair, as are bridges and roads across Pennsylvania. Harrisburg should be creating jobs for Pennsylvanians, repairing Pennsylvania’s infrastructure, and looking to new sources for the funds to do so."
- Excerpt:"I am opposed to creating solutions to problems that don’t exist. Indeed, there is not one instance shown of voter fraud that this Voter ID bill would address. By requiring identification prior to voting, Republicans are merely attempting to create roadblocks to voting by specific groups, an action akin to a modern day poll tax. In fact, as found in other states, the bill could be unconstitutional."
Binder ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 156. Binder defeated Cassandra Jones in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Dan Truitt (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 156, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dan Truitt Incumbent||51.3%||17,080|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 156 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bret + Binder + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |