Brian D. White
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 30|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 30 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Sandy Norris Smith||63.8%||887|
White has stated, "I'm somewhat more of a conservative Democrat, and although I don't appreciate some of the Republican positions on things, I do have conservative leanings. I will sign a no-new-tax pledge."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + White + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Head of Ft. Campbell harassment program arrested - WDRB
- A Preakness Primer: 138 years of horses, hats and ?high? society - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- U.S. Deficit to Fall to $642 Billion, Says Budget Agency - Bloomberg
- Grandmother tried to alert DCS before baby died - The Tennessean
- How to Be a Met Fan In Chicago -- 2013 Edition - Bleeding Yankee Blue (blog)
- DCS files outline abuses, inaction - The Tennessean
- The Coming GOP Civil War Over Climate Change - National Journal
- Black and Brown Blues - Grantland
- MTCS defeats Forrest to claim district championship - The Daily News Journal
- For Geno Smith, the Playbook's the Thing - New York Jets (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |