|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 4th Congressional District
of New Jersey
. He lost to incumbent Chris Smith
- See also: New Jersey's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
Froelich ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 4th District. He was unopposed in the June 5 primary and faced Republican incumbent Chris Smith in the November general election.
Breakdown of the source of Froelich's campaign funds before the 2012 election.
Froelich was defeated by Chris Smith in 2012. During that election cycle, Froelich's campaign committee raised a total of $79,027 and spent $77,855.
|U.S. House of Representatives, New Jersey's 4th Congressional District, 2012 - Brian Froelich Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner
|Total Spent by Election Winner
|Top contributors to Brian Froelich's campaign committee|
|McKenney & Froelich||$2,500|
|University of Miami||$2,500|
|On Line Vacation Center||$2,000
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + Froelich + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Brian Froelich News Feed
- ↑ Politico, "2012 House Race Results," accessed November 6, 2012
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, Division of Elections, "2012 Official List of Candidates for House of Representatives," April 17, 2012
- ↑ WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
- ↑ Open Secrets, "Brian Froelich 2012 Election Cycle," accessed March 21, 2013