Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 106|
|High school||Normal Community High School (1991)|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois (1995)|
|J.D.||DePaul University College of Law (1998)|
|Place of birth||Bloomington-Normal, Illinois|
Gabor's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Governor Quinn's 67% tax increase
- Excerpt: "This tax increase must be repealed immediately."
- Corporate tax rates
- Excerpt: "We must guarantee that businesses will have lower taxes in Illinois than in all of our neighboring states."
- Budget deficits
- Excerpt: "I believe that we should start back at square one. Instead of arguing over what percentage to cut and where, we should start at a budget of zero and have every state department justify its budget to the General Assembly."
- Unemployment and Worker's Compensation Rates
- Excerpt: "We must lower the contribution rates that businesses must pay in order to attract businesses back to our State."
- General Assembly Scholarships
- Excerpt: "While this program was started with good intentions, it has become a major source of corruption as members of the General Assembly award these scholarships to politically connected individuals."
- School Vouchers
- Excerpt: "Every parent in the state should have the ability to choose where their children go to school. The only way to accomplish this is with the use of vouchers."
- Concealed Carry
- Excerpt: "There is no reason not to pass a concealed carry law, and if elected I will work hard to accomplish that."
- Excerpt: "It is time that legislative districts be drawn by a computer with no regard for how a map will affect the politicians."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 106 Republican Primary, 2012|
Gabor has a wife, Deanndre.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts M - Z |