was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 46
of the California State Assembly
Johnson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Improving Neighborhood Schools
- Excerpt: "For too long, we have given up local control of our neighborhood schools. Sacramento and LAUSD bureaucrats have dictated how local school funds are used, restricting parents and community members from making decisions that benefit our children."
- Creating 21st Century Jobs in the Valley and Supporting Local Businesses
- Excerpt: "In these economic times, nothing is more important than making sure we are financially secure: that we can pay for housing, put food on the table and provide for our families and ourselves. My top priority as State Assemblymember will be to create and retain good paying 21st-Century jobs in the Valley. "
- Protecting our Natural Resources and the Environment
- Excerpt: "At Larchmont Schools, we have always placed an emphasis on eco-literacy. Our Edible Schoolyard program has helped to build a foundation for healthy eating, sustainable living, and building community wherever our children go. Our children understand the importance of clean drinking water, safe parks, and fresh air. "
- Making Sure the Valley Gets its Fair Share
- Excerpt: "...one of my top priorities is to make sure that we get our fair share of resources."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 46. He was defeated by Adrin Nazarian (D) and Jay Stern (R) in the June 5, 2012 blanket primary. Johnson faced Adrian Nazarian (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 46 Blanket Primary, 2012
|| Brian Johnson
|| Andrew Lachman
|| Adriano Lecaros
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Brian + Johnson + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Brian Johnson News Feed