Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Rodneyse Bichotte defeated L. Rickie Tulloch, Michele Adolphe and Victor Jordan in the Democratic primary, while Matthew Williams was unopposed in the Republican primary. Brian Kelly is running on the Conservative Party ticket. Mark Lieberman was removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Bichotte is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. Bichotte, Williams and Kelly will face off in the general election.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Kelly ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 20. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Eric Adams (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Eric Adams Incumbent||95.7%||81,110|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Kelly was a 2010 Conservative Party candidate for District 21 of the New York State Senate. He ran unopposed in the September 14 Conservative primary. Kelly was defeated by incumbent Kevin Parker (D) in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Senate, General Election Results, District 21 (2010)|
|Kevin Parker (D)||38,327|
|Jeffrey Lodge (R)||5,950|
|Brian Kelly (Conservative)||1,024|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Kelly + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 42
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |