Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Rodneyse Bichotte defeated L. Rickie Tulloch, Michele Adolphe and Victor Jordan in the Democratic primary, while Matthew Williams was unopposed in the Republican primary. Brian Kelly ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Mark Lieberman was removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Bichotte also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Bichotte defeated Williams and Kelly in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 42 General Election, 2014|
|New York State Assembly, District 43 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|L. Rickie Tulloch||30.1%||1,696|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Kelly ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 20. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Eric Adams (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Eric Adams Incumbent||95.7%||81,110|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Kelly was a 2010 Conservative Party candidate for District 21 of the New York State Senate. He ran unopposed in the September 14 Conservative primary. Kelly was defeated by incumbent Kevin Parker (D) in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Senate, General Election Results, District 21 (2010)|
|Kevin Parker (D)||38,327|
|Jeffrey Lodge (R)||5,950|
|Brian Kelly (Conservative)||1,024|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Kelly + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 42
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York State Assembly
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |