|Connecticut House of Representatives District 35|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
O'Connor's professional experience inclueds working as Clerk for the House Environment Committee.
He is a member of the Connecticut Forest and Park Association Board of Directors, Kiwanis Club Board of Directors, New London County Bar Association and United Way Coordinator/Director for the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce.
On November 4, 2008, O'Connor won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 35th District. O'Connor ran unopposed in the general election, and he received 9,096 votes. He raised $5,874 for his campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Brian + O'Connor + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Brian O'Connor on LinkedIn
|Connecticut State House District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |