Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Worcester District|
O'Malley ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Worcester District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by Mary S. Keefe (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fifteenth Worcester District, General Election, 2012|
O'Malley and his wife Patricia have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + O'Malley + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Brain O'Malley on Facebook
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |