Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 4|
Scott is currently a substitute social studies teacher in Mason County. He graduated from West Virginia State University.
Scott ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 13. Scott and Scott Cadle defeated Nathan "Nate" Westfall and Harold Landers in the May 8 primary election. He was challenged by Scott Cadle, Helen Martin, and Brady Paxton in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 13 Republican Primary, 2012|
Scott is one of three candidates running for the two positions in District 13 on the ballot in the November 2, 2010, general election. His opponents in the general election are Democratic incumbents Dale Martin and Brady Paxton. Only the top two vote-getters are elected.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 13 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Brian Ray Scott (R)||1,745||31.54%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Scott + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Charleston Daily Mail, "House of Delegates: Putnam, Mason, Jackson In the 13th District, Brian Scott; in the 14th, Andes and Savilla ," October 14, 2010
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |