Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 20B|
Wermerskirchen's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need to encourage efficiency and innovation in state government and eliminate duplication of services and waste in state agencies."
- Excerpt:"It is time for the state to live within its means. We need to differentiate between wants and needs in Minnesota, just as families do with their household budgets every day."
Ensuring World Class Education
- Excerpt:"We cannot continue to borrow from our school districts to balance the budget. Education funding shifts hurt all schools and using the shift to balance the budget needs to stop."
Protecting Individual Liberties
- Excerpt:"Minnesotans deserve legislators that will protect individual liberties, not threaten or erode them. Individuals should be given the freedoms and responsibilities ensured as Americans, not limited by government intrusion."
Wermerskirchen ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 20B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by David Bly (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 20B, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Brian + Wermerskirchen + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |